Each quarter, AFLCMC and the 88 ABW hold a week of training classes and courses. Originally both organizations called it Focus Week, but in early 2022 the 88 ABW renamed their offerings to Level Up Week to reduce confusion. The AFLCMC Focus Week is managed separately from the 88 ABW Level Up Week, but usually both sets of classes are open to anyone on base. AFLCMC Focus Week nearly always runs the last full week of January, April, July, and October, with the 88 ABW Level Up Week following a couple of weeks later.
AFLCMC Focus Week (24-28 Oct 22)
Please use the link below to download the full catalog of classes for this quarter’s AFLCMC Focus Week.
How to Register
- Login to ACQ Now at https://acqnow.atrrs.army.mil/
- Click on My Career (top line)
- Under Training Events, click on Search for CL Events
- Scroll down to AFLCMC Focus Week Event Catalog (3rd listing)
- Click View Catalog
- Click on the tab titled Upcoming Events By Date
- Find the desired course and click on the [+]
- Under Action, click on Apply
- When the box opens, click on Submit Request
- You’ll then receive an email confirmation of your registration
88 ABW Level Up Week (14-18 Nov 22)
Please use the link below to download the full catalog of classes for this quarter’s 88 ABW Level Up Week. Registration is done in myETMS. Registration instructions are included in this course catalog PDF.